RE: [IPk] bg testing in schools

Hi Paul

 I will write you a short letter about how much easier it is all round now that
Sasha tests her blood
glucose in class.

Then you can give it to him if you like.

 I will include the name and address and telephone no of the school and my
address as well. I will be very

I will send off list as an attachment.

Mum of Sasha aged 9