[IPk] Tomorrow's the day

Hi there, all

OK, tomorrow I get plumbed in for the first time, and I've gotta admit, I'm a
little apprehensive. Following my concerns regarding which set I would prefer,
and having spoken to my DSN today, she has suggested that the quickset will
probably fulfill my requirements, so that's probably what I'll be starting on.

I hope I don't have the same problems with sets that I've seen people reporting
having on here in the past week :o/

All the best