Re: [IPk] Sets/Schools

On 11 Dec 2003 at 12:28, Ian Grant wrote:

> Sorry if I appeared to be making an excuse for the schools. I wasn't!

That's OK Ian, I didn't think you were, sorry if my reply
gave that impression <g>. I just couldn't see why making
children go along to medical rooms is better than letting
them test in the classroom from the litigation point of
view. Maybe the school/teacher doesn't fully understand the
possible consequences if the child has a sever hypo? If
they understood and realised that litigation might be less
likely if the child could test in the classroom they might
change their policy?

Best wishes,
Jos
--