[IPk] Sets/Schools

Polyfin with wings infusion set (61cm)  Ref MMT-307 are made by Minimed.
They fit my 506 pump, using 3.0ml reservoir MMT-103. Does that help?

Sorry if I appeared to be making an excuse for the schools. I wasn't! I was
trying to highlight the problems caused by the increasingly litigious nature
of things. I feel deeply sorry for the parents on this list having to look
after Children with diabetes and I hope those of us of more mature years can
give all the help we can from our experiences.

Ian Grant