Re: [IPk] bg testing in schools

Hi Paul

Ryan tests in school- he doesn't have his kit on his desk just in the
 stationary cupbaord which he can get to easily. Ryan has always tested in
school
 since reception and we've never had a problem with other children and in fact
they
ask Ryan what his numbers are or remind him to test It's become part of their
day.

They did send him into the class from the playground once when he was low on
his own but after we explained what could happen he has a nominated friend who
will go with him now. We have had 'issues' with school but always with Ryan's
welfare in mind and have resolved them.

Good luck with it all and I hope it all works out well for Amy in the end.

Denise mum to Ryan age 7 dxd @ 9 mnths.