[IPk] trouble with sets

Hi Helen

You sound really fed up and I do feel for you.  I think I wrote off line
about having a few problems with quicksets not delivering and kinking
and I changed to silhouettes.  I find at present I can use the Quick
sets fine but why I dont know after having a spell when they wouldnt
work.  Have you talked with your consultant/DSN?  Are you on any other
medication that could perhaps be affecting your clotting factor?  The
bleeding sounds a real problem, you must have a lot of superficial
vessels.  I wonder if cooling your skin with an ice pack for 10 mins
before inserting would help you to avoid them as the vessels would
contract  just an idea?