Re: [IPk] Set problems - had enough!

Hi Helen,

 How about meeting for coffee and a chat? I'm no expert with only 1 year's
pumping experience, but maybe
 meeting and chatting will help break the isolation? I'm south of Preston, but
would be glad of an excuse to leave
the computer and all the work I've been doing for others.

 Also give me the chance to nip off to Lakeland at Windermere on the way back.
Fatal place!

If you're interested, mail me off list and we can set it up.

Hang in there, Helen.  You've found that when it works, pumping is great.

 Sometimes our nearest and dearest find it almost impossible to deal with things
like this affecting us.

Best wishes

 Rhoda (who has just adopted her latest rescue cat, Tigger who has feline
leukemia and is probably developing
arthritis!)  Talk about crocks united here!