RE: [IPk] Set problems - had enough!

 After reading your mail I am not sure whether you should consider getting rid
of your husband rather that
the pump!!
 I'm afraid he sounds like a very selfish person and it cant be helping you to
be living with someone who
is not giving you the help and support you need and deserve.

 I can imagine the pressure of trying to get things right because you feel that
you are letting other
 people down is adding to the stress. You must put yourself and health and
quality of life first and
decide what to do.

 Its my daughter and not me who has diabetes so I cannot give you any advice
about pumping and the
 infusion sets but I am sure others here will be able to make suggestions. I do
hope that it is teething
 problems and that you are able to sort things out and continue pumping. Have
you had any advice from
your pump nurse?