[IPk] clinic

 Attended new clinic last week. Main pump centre for Northern Ireland . I was
extremely impressed. I have contacted the DSN before
 when I was experiencing extremly high BGs and ketones and found her very
approachable. she got the ball rolling re funding
 consumables and rang me a month or two later asking why I had not yet been seen
in clinic ( referral got lost then cancellations due
 to staff absences). Extremely approachable pleasant consultant but main person
dealing with pump patients is a GP who works in the
 diabetes clinic as well and uses a pump himself. I must have been in there for
over 1/2 hour discussing management ( slight concern
 re fairly frequent ketotic episodes). I am going to be sent the cable (? other
equipment) to analyse results on PC. Always thought
 i'd stick with writing them in log book but we'll see if more sense can be made
of them by other means. Also discussed new metre to
 be out soon ( one touch ultra upgrade) in which doseage, pump data, food,
excercise , stress, menstrual cycle etc can be entered.
 A1c was up a bit : 7.6 percent ( normal range according to this lab: < 6.5)
still reasonable but would prefer it to be better.