[IPk] bg testing in schools

 I am having a lot of problems with my 9 year old daughters school. They are
making her do her blood glucose tests in the medical room, which is a fair
distance from her classroom.I don't mind what I'd call a "routine" bg test done
in the medical room but if she feels dizzy in the classroom they make her go to
the medical room as well.My point is by the time she gets to the medical room
anything could have happened.My problem is made more difficult as it's not
unusual for Amy to complain that she is dizzy when she is hyper.Ha anybody got
any suggestions?