RE: [IPk] Silhouettes v Quicksets

I hate, despise and loathe Tenders/ Silhouettes. They are the ONLY type of
set I have used that kinked often and very seriously (leading to a day in
hospital with DKA and BG of 7.2!). I have used Tenders, Sofsets, Quicksets
and Rapids, and  I have a real phobia of needles (as stupid as that
sounds), so I LOVE the inserters. Can't actually get my head around the
concept of inserting sets slowly ... ugh!

That wasn't the point of my post however :) My point was, I probably have
about 1 in 7 or 8 inserted sets (Quicksets and Sofsets) that hurts cos
presumably it hits something, but I find in 19 cases out of 20 that once I
have removed the introducing needle the set will settle down quite happily
within 5-7 minutes.

Tori (who still hates using her tummy and doesn't do it if at all avoidable)