RE: [IPk] Silhouettes v Quicksets

Hi Heather,

The woman who described the tissue trauma is a DSN (well, technically CDE,
as they're called in the US) now employed by a American pump company as a
clinical service manager and pump therapy trainer. She worked in the
diabetes clinic at a hospital for several years before joining the pump
company. The lady doesn't have diabetes herself, but her 15 year-old
daughter has been pumping for 7 years now. I will e-mail her and ask her to
contact you with some references. I'll let her know that you may wish to
forward what she says to the listserv--I'll be off-line for a couple of days
as of 7 a.m. Tues. I was surprised by what she said too!

Type 1 10+ years; MiniMed pumper 7+ years
Oxford area contact, INPUT