RE: [IPk] cwd

Hi Joyce

 I don't think supplies would be the same problem in the UK because all of the
diabetes equipment
 syringes, pens, insulin, lancets, meters etc are free here. Except for pumps of
course, which may or
 many not be. Reading the article at that site does make you rather thankful
that at least we do get all
 the basic stuff even if we don't all get pumps. It also makes you realise that
other countries dont
always have it so good. Even in the US.

 I run a mailing list for UK families with children with diabetes which is
hosted through the US base
 Children With Diabetes site. UK Parents can join the UK mailing list by going
to the web site, scrolling
down to the Union Flag and submitting their mail address or by contacting me.

http://www.childrenwithdiabetes.com/index_cwd.htm
Email and mailing list support click on the Union flag

Jackie