Re: [IPk] Archives

Thanks for your replys Melissa,

I will check through the arhives on quicksets later.

We are using the 6mm  Quick sets for my 7 year old , he wants them inserted
with the inserter, he feels better this way. He is extremely thin and we are
using his tummy at the moment but he has very bad lumps from his injections. I
was wonderering whether this would cause the cannula to kink.

One on him kinked yesterday but with us not using insulin we had to wait for
the alarm to notify us. The second quick set didn't appear to be kinked or
 bent in any way. We've put another one on but again we will have to wait for
alarm to let us know as we are still injecting.

I've e-mailed hopsital and asked them could we try silohette, but I know Ryan
will want to use the insertion device as he can do it himself then.

We will see how today carries on...

Denise mum to Ryan age 7 dxd @ 9 months lantus & novorapid pumping witrh