Re: [IPk] soooooo depressing

 just a thought and given this early in the morning, that's a miracle in itself
<G> - the pattern Tash is showing
 in her use of Humalog is what I was doing early this year when I finally worked
out that I had developed
antibodies to Humalog.

 Easiest way to check it out - which is what I did was to give a few units (in
my case about 6 units) of Actrapid and within
40 minutes it was working where massive doses of Humalog didn't bring it down.

I'm now using Novorapid (Novolog in the USA).

May be worth a try.

All the best and hopefully the funding for the pump comes through soon.

Best wishes