Re: [IPk] soooooo depressing

On Sunday 07 Dec 2003 23:10, Melissa Ford wrote:
> Hi Julie,
> If there's a woman in your PCT who has recently gotten funding for her
> consumables, the PCT is not technically obligated to reimburse her for the
> pump she bought on her own, but it is supposed to buy her a new pump if the
> one she has now goes bust.

Is this in writing somewhere? I must admit that if it was in the NICE
guidelines, I didn't notice it.

This makes me feel *so* much better! I have a D-TronPlus: I guess there's a
chance that it might conk out in the next 5-8 years, so knowing that the PCT
would have to pay for its replacement is very reassuring.

Karen (Type 1 since 1984: D-Tron since July 2002: pump bought for myself:
consumables bought for me by PCT)