[IPk] stolen pump and equipment

superb weekend break in Barcelona
 Stood at hotel checkout this am with spare pump, 2 glucometers, insulin vials,
syringes and pump equipoment in rucksack, buried
 between suitcase and boyfriend's ruck sack. Turned back on it for a minute or
two and when I next looked: all gone. Panic set in.
 fortunately had some syringes, one infusion set and battery , a vial of BM 1-44
( the old visual strips) one lancet and a prefilled
 pen with actrapid ( not my usual insulin) stuffed in a handbag in the main
suitcase. So survived. Otherwise would have had to
 traipse around Barcelona looking for doctor and open pharmacy on a Sunday.
Nearly didn't manage to get crime details from police
  that's another story). Fortunately all ok in the end so I expect I'll spend a
long time on the phone tomoorow to insurance and
Definately worth keeping some supplies in suitcase as well as hand luggage