[IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V2 #573

Hello all, well my tree is up all very festive in my house. Wondering whether
any of you can help. Been on anti depressents for over a year now,  and still
having trouble sleeping.  I think personally it is me.  However if I sleep
soundly my blood sugars stay stable during the night.  However ( I mean this)
if I don't sleep ( I can go over four days without a wink of sleep and still
 function normally) my blood glucoses shoot up to around 17+. Now obviously I go
to bed every night hoping I may sleep so it's not I can plan my basal rates
 for when I don't sleep and when I do. Anyone any ideas or maybe yes maybe I am
vampire and can go without sleep for days even though it buggers up my
morning glucose. Have not heard anyone else with BG and sleeping  Help !!!