RE: [IPk] Re: Rapid Sets

Hi Helen,

I bet you could get some of the relevant sets through Medtronic if you
phoned up and asked if they can source either the Rapid-D (be sure to
specify the D ones or you won't be able to disconnect and reconnect, only to
hope the pump doesn't get wet in the shower!) or Contact (same thing,
different name). Remembering that Maersk makes both the Quick-set and the
Silhouette/Comfort/Tender, Medtronic will certainly have a large account
with the manufacturer of the Rapid-D/Contact sets. You may have to speak to
Yolandi or Hannah to get a straight answer...a lot of the regular
order-taking staff don't know things except by their MMT- numbers.

Good luck,

(And no, I will not be sitting at my computer sending pump-related e-mails
all night: I have a concert to attend, to be followed by the post-concert