[IPk] Re: Rapid Sets

Hi Tori and Jos
Thanks for the replies
I am looking at different sets as both the Quickset and Sillhouettes have
 proved difficult. Problem with getting anything not supplied by
is that my PCT won't deal with any other company. I can't afford to self fund
but will see if there are any other options available from them as soon as
the nurse, Donna, is back.
This Sillhouette is working for now but I can't say it's the most comfortable
set I've worn! I've got some good bruising where the insertion bled from the
other day!
Incidently, just talking to a friend in the US whose son has just started on
a pump. As she rightly said, although in a younger person you may have evenly
balanced fatty areas, such as higher on the buttock or around the upper navel
region, in us more mature or less toned people, it tends to sink a bit!
Gravity takes it's revenge! So, no fatty bits where they should be!