[IPk] RE: HELP NEEDED Missed Insulin dose

Thanks Andrew

 I will continue. Sasha looks a bit off colour now. We have forgotten before,
for an hour or so, but not
 all day!!. Its a shock how quickly the blood sugar rises with no long acting
but I guess you pumpers know
 all about that. I was out most of the day or would have realised sooner what
had happened.

Novorapid since then, we though
 > >that she was developing a cold, I had to go to a medical appointment and
Terry was rushing