[IPk] re: HELP NEEDED Missed Insulin dose

 I would stick with the Novorapid, testing & giving small doses. Otherwise you
risk unpredictable longer term results into tomorrow.

 You may still get some high readings overnight, but it will be easier to
correct those.

Good luck.

"Jackie Jacombs" <email @ redacted> wrote:
 >Sasha's blood sugar has been rising since dinner time around 16 mmols and has
still been in that region
 >for since 12.00. Its now 5.00pm We have given her two lots of insulin,
Novorapid since then, we though