[IPk] HELP NEEDED Missed Insulin dose

 Sasha's blood sugar has been rising since dinner time around 16 mmols and has
still been in that region
 for since 12.00. Its now 5.00pm We have given her two lots of insulin,
Novorapid since then, we though
 that she was developing a cold, I had to go to a medical appointment and Terry
was rushing about to take
the twins swimming.

  We now think, and are pretty sure, that the morning dose of Insulatard was
missed in the rush. Should
 I just continue with the NR in small does until time for her normal evening
dose which is at 7.30 pm and
 a third of the daily dose of NPH which is 7 units or should I give her a larger
dose of NPH than usual
and give it now??  She normally has 14.5 units in the morning.

 She has a gym competition tomorrow so we are hoping that she will be feeling ok
as she isn't at the

Jackie Jacombs