Re: [IPk] Tried other sites...profuse bleeding!

I once got ten days from one of my "lookalike" Rapids .... best duration
I've had of ANY type of set (Tender/Silhouette, Rapid, Sofset or Quickset).

Rapids WILL work in Minimeds (well in the 507s and 508s anyway, dunno about
the Paradigm), but you need to clip off the wings around the reservoir
connection part (if you ever use one you'll understand what that means),
using nail clippers. As far as I'm aware Minimed don't do their own needle
that is similar.

Cheers all

Tori (woken with a BG of 17.2 and wondering if yet another Quickset has
kinked.... *sigh*)