RE: [IPk] Ryan's Pump

Hi Denise

 Congrats all round on doing so well so far. I am very envious. Right now I am
typing a report to give to
 our hospital or whatever one we might get referred to, to request a pump for
Sasha. Not holding my breath

  I hope everything continues to go well for Ryan. Please keep us all updated.
Give our regards to Ryan.

 That's a very interesting result with the CGMS. I don't think we have one at
our hospital to borrow.
Some hospitals do.

Mum of Sasha