RE: [IPk] False HBA1c results !

Hi Martin,

Whoa, not cool! If I were in your position I'd get another HbA1c done at
your GP's and have another done with the DSN, and get a third done
elsewhere. I would imagine that your GP could take 3 vials of blood at once:
1 to be tested wherever your GP gets A1cs done, one to be sent to your DSN
so she can have it analyzed at whatever lab she uses, and a third to be done
at a different lab. Or you can try to get hold of an A1c Now
(http://www.metrika.com/index.shtml ; UK distributor listed on
http://www.metrika.com/5international/index.html). In your shoes I'd want a
third opinion asap.

Good luck,