Re: [IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V2 #563

In message <email @ redacted>, Michael
<email @ redacted> writes
>> John and Pat, why not collaborate on a section about basal setting
>> on the site? I can muster additional professional help at any level
>> if you wish.
>> Tony O'S
>If you like, the section can be submitted to the Insulin Pumpers
>Advisory Board for comments before publication if you think that
>would be of use. There are some very well known names on that short

I think there's already a good secotion on basal setting on the site?
But it doesn't, I think, deal with the problem/opportunity of those who
do not have 'vanilla' days, those who have great responsiveness to
digestion (and therefore have different basal rates for fasting and non-

So it's not so much a question of 'writing pages' as 'editing pages' or
'adding guidance'.

A good IP-UK member would go to the site, check what was there, and
discuss the issues we've noted with the author ... a barely-adequate IP-
UK member, who has a lecture to give tomorrow in front of her PhD.
supervisor and has spent today defending budget cuts hasn't done this.

This is an Opportunity in need of someone!

Best wishes,

Pat Reynolds
email @ redacted
   "It might look a bit messy now,
                    but just you come back in 500 years time"
   (T. Pratchett)