From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On
Behalf Of Rae
Sent: 04 December 2003 14:20
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPk] Sticking my nose in

Hi

Sorry to stick my nose into all this but tell her to stop pinning her 4yo
down and put him in control. Young children can be amazingly accommodating
when it comes to giving themselves their fix. A pen might be just as easy
as a pump even though you still have to stick yourself more times. She
could also try asking his consultant to try a 1 injection in 24hrs regime.

HTHs

Rae