[IPk] Ray Jordon

Hi Ray I used to live very close to Belper! I go to the
DRI Diabetes Clinic and they were great with getting me a pump sorted out
and (part) funded.  I have been on a Minimed pump for about 2 years now. Laura

>Hi, my name is Ray. I have been an insulin dependent diabetic for 23
years, >I am 55 years of age and I live in a town called Belper approx 10
miles >north of Derby. >I am on a Basal/Bolus regime which consists of 76
units of Glargine (basal >- - long acting insulin). This involves 2
injections a day, I also inject 3 >times a day Novorapid - bolus - short
acting insulin). The amount varies >according to what I have eaten. >I
have been trying to obtain an insulin pump for about a year and to be
>honest i am beginning to lose heart. I have written to my local primary
>care trust who said that funding a pump wouldn't be a problem. >My
problem seems to be with my diabetic clinic at the local hospital who
>seem reluctant to refer me to a consultant. >

Half price modem, FREE connection and one month FREE - click here to sign
up to BT Broadband.