RE: [IPk] taking the pump off for a night

Di - _Fantastic_ blue sparkly dress. I'm jealous.

Jackie asked about gymnastics. I've taken my pump off for almost three hours
(using humalog) for walking and swimming. The exercise will make use of the
insulin in your body during that time and should keep the BGs down. But it's
worth testing once an hour for the first few times, just to see what's
happening. I can't say what may happen after that time because I've never
been off for longer than three hours.