RE: [IPk] pneumonia jab

Hi Gail

 Looking around on various internet sites and its says that soreness, redness
around the injection site is
 a common side effect that is only short lived. Occasionally there is a fever.
Give your surgery a ring
 in the morning if its still doesn't seem right, you could speak to a nurse
maybe.

 I cant remember what happened when I had my injection as it was a couple of
years ago. All I can say is
 its worth having as my 15 year old daughter nearly died of streptococcus
pneumoniae. She was very ill
 and had to have a lumbar puncture. She was 3 years old at the time. She was
only taken into hospital
 early because of a previous medical problem which was thought might have
reoccurred.

I hope your arm is better soon.

Jackie