[IPk] pneumonia jab

hi i had my flu and pneumonia jabs yesterday and i seem to have had a bad
reaction to the pneumonia one, during the night my arm became really sore
around the injection site, and it is hot, red and raised, its been painful
all day today, i was just wondering if anyone else had a similar reaction to
theirs? my grandad had the pneumonia jab and had no reaction.
                                            thanks gail