RE: [IPk] taking the pump off for a night

Bev

 Do you find it OK if you take it off for 3 hours, that seems a long time. Do
you have any problems with
BG rising later?  Does bolusing for the missing amount work OK?

 I ask because we are still pursuing a pump for my daughter and I was just
wondering because some of the
 Gym sessions she goes to are 3 hours long. It would not really be possible to
keep it on for lots of the
time because all parts of the body come in contact with the floor and bars etc.

Jackie