Re: [IPk] taking the pump off for a night

On Wednesday 03 Dec 2003 2:05 pm, Di wrote:
> I bet you can't spot the pump in this photo of me...
> http://www.shef.ac.uk/~blads/photos/03_04/pic11.jpg
> or in this one (sorry, bit dark)
> http://www.dcs.shef.ac.uk/~diana/Pics/100_0167.jpg

(Yay! frocks!)

I certainly can't Spot the Pump. And wow, don't you look great!

(dancing with my husband at our wedding reception)

I found out afterwards that some guests spent the reception wondering where
I'd hidden my pump, or if I'd taken it off, and if so how! That made me smile
:o) In fact it was tucked into some doubled-over Tubigrip on my thigh. My
dress was quite slinky and  it still didn't show. I've never taken my pump
off for longer than an hour - just to have a shower or bath, or go for a
swim. The thought of Monotard makes me shudder...