Re: [IPk] taking the pump off for a night

Hi Laura
I have to say that in nearly 5 years of pumping I've never taken my pump off
for more than a couple of hours.
If you're worried about how to wear the pump, there are plenty of options. I
do competitive ballroom and latin dancing (in some of the most amazing
dresses) and still manage to wear my pump. have a look at the tips on the
website and/or try out some possibilities first. People here have lots of
useful suggestions.
I bet you can't spot the pump in this photo of me...

or in this one (sorry, bit dark)

Or is it for some other reason? Why don't you put it back on overnight? Or is
it that you'll be away from home and don't want to take the pump with you?