RE: [IPk] taking the pump off for a night

Hi Laura

I am also going to a ball and will take mine off (dress too
clingy).  I will probably either take my pump with me and
reconnect every 3 hours and bolus what i have missed (do that
on the beach quite often) or (depending on the size of
evening bag I take) I will use a bottle of Humalog and a

I will reconnect to go to bed though as I hate long acting
insulins.  If for some reason I didn't wear it to bed I would
probably set my alarm and continue to top up with short
acting every 3 hours.

Beverley Smith
Consultant Development Geologist
SNS Team Leader