Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 13:11:10 -0800
From: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPk] Re: Pump Holiday

Hi Pat

Thanks for your reply. I take your comments on board. I think the two
underlying reasons for thinking of time off the pump were: 1) I am finding
it a
little difficult to sort out my basals. Even when I fast and adjust they
within a couple of days. Maybe I'm going through that male almost forty
2) With the way things are lately in the world and after yesterdays incident
Turkey, what are people going to think about someone pressing buttons on a
device attached to themselves on a plane. also I am not to happy to spend
of the time near the pool and in it with a pump strapped to my waist. I
like to enjoy Cyprus and I think the pool would be quite significant in this

Does anyone have any comments/advice on these issues?