[IPk] taking the pump off for a night

Hi Everyone

I've been reading the messages for a while now, but haven't posted
anything here before.

I'm going to a Christmas Ball next week and don't want to wear the pump
for the night, and just wondered if anyone had any useful bits of advice
on what insulin to have when (ie humalog and insulatard).  I'll be taking
it off early evening (before dinner) and putting it back on the following
morning.   to I'm probably going to ask my diabetes nurse for advice
anyway, but would welcome any help from other people with pumps as I
suspect you lot may know more from living with it than a nurse does!

Thanks, Laura

Find the perfect gift for everyone on your list this Christmas at MSN