Re: [IPk] Greetings from Down Under, and time zones...

Hi Tori, and all,
First, thanks to everyone for their advice, will try out!
 Tori, unfortunately we don't go near Brisbane (Paul's brother lives there and
we are all a bit sad that we won't get to see him) as this is a essentially a
package tour, Port Douglas is as near as we get. But thanks anyway, and I'll
certainly take up your offer of assistance if anything crops up! :-)