[IPk] RE: ip-uk-digest V2 #569

Hi Tony

Yes I know there is great expertise on this list.  My comment was meant to
exclude this list which I find invaluable.  Maybe I still hold to the idea
that doctors know.

I have now got to see my GP for repeat prescriptions (got to the end of the
number allowed on my repeat prescription - managed to delay for two months
by telephone) - this will take me about an hour and half and no doubt he
will nod and turn to his computer.  Sorry I like my GP, he's OK.  I'll ask
for the tests I should be having (which the hospital doctor forgot or
wouldn't order) like an extra HbAic (annually seems too little) and I'm sure
he'll let me have them.

OK I'll stop moaning.

All the best Heather