  From: Karen Hennessy
  To: email @ redacted
  Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2003 9:33 PM
  Subject: [IPk] Medisense Optium

  Has anyone who's using an Optium meter also using the precision link direct
  software?  The reason I'm asking is that I'm a bit forgetful at writing
  my results and have just checked on their site and found that it costs #30.
  Obviously I don't want to spend out that sort of money on something that is
  pretty naff like the last one I had was (can't even remember the name of it

  Thanks for any advice.

  Karen Hennessy