RE: [IPk] Medisense Optium

 It would be cheaper to ditch the Medisense and get a Life Scan One Touch Ultra
and their link interface
 cable which is only about ?10 pounds plus postage and packing. I have barely
used my Medisense Optium
 since getting the One Touch. I have found the One Touch much more reliable,
much faster and needs much
 less blood. Meters are ?15 pounds or less. You can do all sorts of graphs and
stuff. You download the
software from the UK Life Scan site.

Just my opinion.