[IPk] Medisense Optium

Has anyone who's using an Optium meter also using the precision link direct
software?  The reason I'm asking is that I'm a bit forgetful at writing down
my results and have just checked on their site and found that it costs #30.
Obviously I don't want to spend out that sort of money on something that is
pretty naff like the last one I had was (can't even remember the name of it

Thanks for any advice.

Karen Hennessy