Re: [IPk] MRI Scan

    Great News... I hope it is gone for good. One more day for you to be
around... and maybe they will find a CURE for DM TOO! and we all can go off
our insulin pumps. And I will dance and sing for joy... not as good as you..
but with just the same work and love as you do.

                                             REMEMBER TO SMILE AND BE HAPPY

Subject: Re: [IPk] MRI Scan