Re: [IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V2 #563

Hi Tony

Couldn't agree with you more and I've told a good few doctors some things
over the years ;0)

The funniest of these was as a bolshy 17yo seeing a new and young consultant
for the first time.  As I walked in he was discussing research with another
doctor where everyone under his care would be put onto the same insulin and
diet regime.  Once the other doctor had left I turned to him and said "ARE
YOU STUPID OR WHAT??"  His face dropped a mile when I explained to him how
different we all are and that a sedentary 90yo and a hardworking building
labourer would need totally different things.

On the next visit  all he said was "We have decided to drop that research
study"  Oooooooh for a doc with some sense.