Re: [IPk] Down Under, and time zones...

Hi Barbara
This is the strategy I tend to use and it works pretty well for me.
Nerves and adrenalin - I've posted about this before in relation to softball
and dancing competitions. Still can't find a perfect solution, although I was
in a dance competition on Saturday and for the first time in a long time, my
BG didn't shoot through the roof! I'm not sure why, except that I was
spending so much time helping everyone else that I think I forgot to be
nervous myself! And I had got myself ready in advance (hair, makeup etc) so
that I had time to help everyone else, so I didn't have the usual last-minute
frantic rush to get ready myself. However, since the competition, my BG has
been dropping like a stone (and it's now 3 days later!). Not sure if that's
connected or not....