[IPk] Atkins Diet and Dr Bernsteins

Louise,  I have read Dr Bernsteins book, and although it didn't phase me out
I felt that it was far stricter than that of the Atkins diet.  I have actually
followed the Atkins Diet for two months, and during that time my BG levels
were extremly stable. Also when I am on holidays I tend to eat just meat,
 cheese, veggies and salads, and it was during a holiday when I had good blood
that I when I got home I did the Atkins diet.  To me it was worth it,  and
now a days I still follow it not as ridgely as the diet does, as I only eat a
small amount of carb every other day, my sugars in doing this are fab so all I
can say is give it a go I did and it changed my way of eating totally, tonight
for instance, I have stuffed brie chicken on a bed of veggies (yummy) and I
have cooked spuds for my husband who cannot go without his carbs !!! Have fun
and if you want to know how I did it then email me on email @ redacted