Re: [IPk] Greetings from Down Under, and time zones...

I just want to add that if you find yourself in Brisbane or nearby (by my
terms, within 120 miles/200km) please call as I would love to meet up.
Also, of course, contact me if you hit any probs you feel I may be able to
help with. Ph no. here is (from Cairns) 07 3892 1928.

Tori (far too hot here for my liking, I'm hoping Mary hasn't melted ...)
PS. Yes you can buy Melatonin caps/tabs at the chemist (and some
supermarkets) here. I bought some to help me sleep a few years ago, and
they didn't!