Our son gets his pump this week, so only time will tell as far as school is
concerned. But I just thought I'd mention that our school helped our case for
his pump as they were very concerned about how much school he was missing, the
amount of extra time ryan took up and also the extra responsibilty to the
 teachers as his numbers are very erratic, he has no hypo warning signs so
play to far away from the playground supervisor, he was very tired in school
as he was being woken through the night to have tests to eat etc....

Ryan's school have been very good on the whole and I'm hoping this will
continue when he goes onto a pump.

Denise mum to Ryan age 7 dxd @ 9 months old