Re: [IPk] latest twist of misinformation

Abi asked:

>I'm intrested to know what this nurse's stance is on pump therapy
>ie does she believe it's a bad thing

Well, I've been reliably informed that two nurses from this hospital have
recently undergone pump training for paediatrics. I assume that this
information either a) came from a nurse who hadn't had training or b) came
from a nurse before the training. As you may imagine, the pump vendor is
quite concerned to hear about this info being passed out!

elizabeth